Monday, March 29, 2010

Ouch!

Well, Weston was first when he went headfirst into the side of the futon, then Aidan fell in the shower, and now Brennan has officially joined the boys in the stitches club. Last night the boys were wrestling for HOURS--jumping off the couch, flying, kicking, having fun, they even stripped down to their undies cause they were so hot from wrestling. Then we went up got ready for bed and Brennan ran to jump into his bed and smacked his head on the edge of the bunk bed! After all of that wrestling without getting hurt...
Our wonderful neighbors came over and we rushed him to the new Riverton Hospital. He got a few internal stitches and then five more outside. He was not happy about the nurses or doctors doing ANYTHING at all on him and it took two nurses, Scott and myself holding him down (and wrapped up like a mummy in a sheet). He was screaming and fighting the whole time. Poor boy. I felt TERRIBLE --he kept yelling, "Daddy, help me!" Oh, how sad! Pretty traumatic. And although he is showing a sad face in this photo, he is doing well now.

3 comments:

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

Oh my goodness! The poor boy!!! Glad he is doing okay. sheesh...

Ali Garner said...

Ohh, give him a big hug from his Auntie Ali. I miss you guys! I'm so sorry you had to go through another injury!

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

At least boys look tough with scars!! Jackson split his eye brow open on the granite counter top. The doc just glued it back together and all was well. He told me "will I look super tough now mommy? I dont want to be girly!!" haha I love little boys, scars and all!!