Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My craftier side...

I guess it must come out more now that I have a baby GIRL, but my craftier side has kicked in! I had a mobile that had bears on it for my boys room. So I switched it up a bit.

If you remember Elise's room has a elephant theme. I wanted something to match that. So I made a green cover for the "arm" of the mobile and put pink ribbon in the twirly part.
Then to replace the bears I cut out the same shape of the elephants on pink material and ironed it onto some green. Added an ear, hung them on the pink ribbon and voila! I think it turned out pretty cute!

Thanks to my mom who has always done "projects" and has now turned me into her... :) And thanks to BA who came over to help me finalize it all. What do you think? Am I as crafty as my mom? Heck no, she is amazing! What about as crafty as you BethAnne? Not even close. You have a different craft every day. This is the only one I'll have for the next six months!

5 comments:

melissa said...

That is super cute! You're crafty in my eyes :)

Megan B ♥ said...

I just love how it all turned out! Those elephants on the shelf are too much; I have wanted to learn how to do something like that. Those crafts always look so beautiful. I will be decorating a little girl room for the first time after tax season! I need some ideas!!

That Girl said...

Very very cute. :)

Gunn Family said...

check you out! I love it!

Nancy said...

So cute Brittany, I'm loving your craftiness!