Tuesday, August 5, 2008

This is the Place Heritage Park

Well, the other day, we had to run some errands, and they took a lot less time than we thought, and we had driven halfway to downtown, so we tried to find something fun to do. We decided to try out "This is the Place" park. It was a spur of the moment thing, and it turned out great! The kids loved it. I had never been, and I really enjoyed it, too. There were lots of fun things for the kids to do, and it was really cheap. It turned out to be one of the funnest Saturdays for our family.

Here is another attempt at a slideshow. The photos were taken with Scott's camera, so not the greatest quality.


I love that the first photo of Brennan he is hot, sweaty and not happy. But, by the end, he is still hot and sweaty, but he is happy! Aidan was so go hung about it all, and Weston a little afraid (mostly of the horse), but they both loved it all. We highly recommend it to ya'll.

7 comments:

Em said...

I have never been there. Maybe some day I will go.

ba and the boys said...

so cute! i will have to take my boys there!

Jackie Sanders said...

Man! You had not been to This is the Place? It is great, and looks like the boys ate it up! FREE tickets to JT? I just went to the Police there, but my tickets were NOT free, nor were they in the seats. Way to score Scott!

Ali Garner said...

Next time we're in SLC I want to go there with you, it looks like so much fun!

Jennie said...

Thanks for the recommendation. We have been thinking about going there and have yet to make it. We just might have to wait until it cools off slightly.

EBD said...

We love, love, love This is the Place Park. We lived just down the street from it for 2 years and went all the time. Such great fun and it gets better every year - the train, more places are open, and the fun playground. I hope you got some yummy ice cream while you were there (a favorite for us!)

Thanks for letting us peak in on your great family :)

Brooke said...

Hey there,
What a fun blog and fun fam! Spence and I want to have your family over when I get feeling a little better. I'm 7 weeks prego, that should explain all. By about 14 weeks I usually feel better.
Looking forward to seeing you soon.