Well, I don't know if it was a total waste of time, but I took Aidan up to the neurologist. Talked with the assistant for 20 minutes, waited for an hour, then talked to the doctor for five minutes. Really all that was said was that he needs to have an EEG and MRI for them to be able to see anything or tell if he will have more seizures or not. So, in three weeks (you know how scheduling thest things can be...), I'll go back up with him (this time for 5-7 hours) and he'll have those tests. Not much else to report. At least there isn't bad news, right?
1 comment:
I can take Weston on the day you take Aidan for the tests if you'd like me to. I'd take Brennan too, but I think I might die with another baby. :) Let me know if I can help.
Post a Comment