My lovely huzzy got two (free) tickets to James Taylor. He knows I LOOOOOVE JT and I was so excited to go with him! It was a late night, and I so appreciate my neighbors for watching my kids til the wee hours (well, 11:30 is pretty late for us). It was a great concert--he is such an amazing singer. He reaches all types of people: older, younger, families, men, women, hippie, non-hippie..., and drunk and sober. I was one of the sober ones, but others might not have guessed that. I had lots of fun letting loose and Scott had fun watching me (and I think he was a little embarrassed). The photos were taken with his camera phone, so not great, but at least they document that I was there and saw "sweet baby James".


It was great to get out and go! It was greater that I got to see one of my all time favorite singers. Here is a link to his site (for you sad people who don't know who he is): www.jamestaylor.com
5 comments:
Oh how fun! You two are such a cute couple. I love your glasses and haircut! James Taylor brings back so many childhood memories because he was my dad's favorite and so I know lots of his songs by heart! How fun to see him in concert, so glad you got to go!
Oh yay! What fun Brittany. James Taylor is so fabulous...I can't imagine anyone not knowing who he is. What a fun date night!
I'm jealous! I'm so glad you had a great time, what fun!
I always love a good James Taylor concert! His music is just so classic and fun to sing along to. I would have loved to see you rockin' out and having a good time! What a fun date night.
I'm so glad you guys finally made it to a concert. Congratulations. JT for free is the best too, good work.
I went last time he was in town. It was tons of fun and you are right. He really attracts many different demographics.
Also, special thanks for yor support last night. It meant a lot to me personally to see you both there, and I think it make a big difference in how seriously they took the message I delivered.
Post a Comment