Here we are at the end of summer. Well, that just means that school is beginning. I started thinking about all the fun things we did. To show the kids that we really do try and give them fun things to do, I will highlight those fun things here!
Aquarium
This is the Place park
Camping
Lake Powell
Dinosaur Museum
Swimming Lessons
Swimming
Lemonade Stands
Splash Pad
Canoeing
Parade and 4th of July Fun
Birthday Parties
T-Ball
That seems like a lot, doesn't it? And amongst all that we had stitches and a seizure. It has been a full fun summer. Enjoy it boys, cause winter is coming
2 comments:
This is a full list! Next spring I am going to make a list with my kids of things we want to do for summer activities so we can check them off as we go--and remember all that we really DID do!
looks like you guys had a fun summer. Weston just told me today about the seizure, i am so glad everything is ok.
Post a Comment