Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Trip to Dino Land!

Over a month ago, I told the boys we would go to the Dinosaur Museum near here (in Lehi, Utah). We checked out a bunch of dino books, drew pictures, studied, said "stinked" (extinct) a lot, and projected our future as Paleontologists. And finally, we went on Tuesday, a special price, two bucks. And although lots of fun, since it was 2$ there were a million people there. It was so crowded! But, we got to see lots of fun things, and now I know what it is like and if it is worth the money (8-10$ I think) to go back another time (less crowded hopefully). It is, but we probably won't go back all that often. It is a good museum with lots of fun things for the kids to see and do.
Stegasaurus (the boys are acting like dinosaurs)At the sand table (supposedly learning about erosion)
Eeekk T-rex!
Brennan was the only boy not scared of having his photo taken with the shark.

We went with my friend Heather and her kids, Hannah, Abe, and Maxwell.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Oh that looks like fun! That is a boys heaven! I wish we lived close to fun things like that, I'm glad you guys take advantage of it. Wish I could go with you and Heather! :)

ba and the boys said...

im glad you liked that! we were planning on going next week when parker is off track!

Ali Garner said...

Sounds fun. If we don't adopt a boy I'll have a boatload of dino stuff to pass along . . .

Em said...

i love that place. we have been there a few times and the kids love it there.