Thursday, August 28, 2008

Reminder

Hey folks, the weekend is coming up fast!!! Is your house clean? Mine is FAR from it! Wow, busy week (Kinder assessment, first day of school, Aidan's doctors appointment, mission companion in town for a day, laundry, cooking, and normal mother activities...) So, I haven't even touched my house, and I really want to post my Online Parade of Homes!!!

Just a reminder, if you want to participate (thanks to Callie for already posting hers!!!) we have got to get going! We made the goal for this weekend (It really doesn't matter when, I just thought by one date, it would give us incentive, etc...) Anyway. I want to check out your homes and cute ideas! Callie's house is darling! Go see it everybody (see post below for instructions)!

2 comments:

Callie said...

Come on everyone! I better not be the only one...I only did it so I could see everyone else's cute homes! Start cleaning! (I had to)

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

Weston hasnt started school! Lily started 3 weeks ago! Is he going to a charter or private instead of public?