BEFORE
So, what do you think??? We really think it turned out great and matches the picture well. It was fun to do and makes me feel like I am living in a new home! Now, you all need to go see my Online Parade of my Home (see directions here) to see the rest of my house (although a bit dull...). Also check out Stelene's and Callie's homes! Thanks girls for participating! And the rest of you--still time! We don't have to have it all done by Sunday, we can extend it another week. It really is fun!
14 comments:
I think it looks awesome! Hope you don't mind. I found your blog from Beth Ann's. Who would've thought there were so many bloggers in our neighborhood!!
XOXO
Stac
i gasped when i hopped onto your blog! b-that is BEAUTIFUL! chris wont let me paint walls because he thinks he does it better, but i cant get him to paint it for me!
btw-your whole home is great!
Love it! Totally goes with the painting! Wow! Will you come to my house and pick out colors for my walls? I have the hardest time picking colors that will work. Really, it looks great. And I do want to do the parade of homes, but my house is a disaster right now. Since Monday is a holiday and Kelly will be home I will have time to clean things up and take pictures (cross my fingers).
Beebs I love it!!! It looks completely different! That's so fun! Also, I like the new coffee table, It fits in so well!!! FUN FUN!! Love you! See you on monday!
Wow! That really pops now Britt. Way to go you little painter you. Looks fantastic.
Now come do something with my house.
I LOVE it! And, I really like the smaller "chest" that you are using as a coffee table. The color is magnifique. Did I spell that right? Sorry I couldn't participate, but even after 2 years we are still "moving in." I really want to get rid of this grody carpet in the LR . . . then we'll see.
The chest looks great as a table! Once again, I LOVE this color on the wall with what you have! Isn't it amazing what some color does to a room? Super job!:)
I love it Beebs, you're so daring! I only have one really colorful room, the tv room in the basement. And I agree with Heidi about the chests, very nice. I'm in Florida right now but maybe Tuesday I'll take and post some pics.
That last comment wasn't Scott! That was Ali! I could tell.
But, Beebs, the wall is awesome. You do have a wonderful sense of design/color. It brings out the color in the Minerva Teichert painting to perfection. Wonderful.
It look fantastic. It really does make the artwork pop!
Some day we will paint our white walls...the good news, the kids rooms are painted! :-) Next on the agenda is Scott and my room...the parents...always neglected!
Mis-say
O my goodness! I LOVE IT! i am so proud of you!! I want to come over and see it in person!
Love the red. You know how much I love red! Hello... I have a RED kitchen!
Brittany! The wall looks great! It really makes your room pop! I wish Travis would let me paint! Thanks again for coming over to visit with me today! See you on Sunday!
Brittany,
I love it. Isn't it amazing what pain can do to a room. I love how you "spontaneously" did it.
Post a Comment