I must mention that I am so grateful for the Priesthood. As soon as my neighbors arrived, I asked them to find someone to give him a blessing. Natalie's husband Matt came over and gave him a blessing. Scott met us at the hospital (he was downtown already), and the bishop came up to meet us. They gave him a blessing. I am so grateful that my husband is a worthy priesthood holder and that he is able to bless our children. I am grateful that the Lord allows us to have that power here on the earth to support us and strengthen us and bless us.
I am also grateful that Scott was able to be there with us. His work makes it possible for him to be flexible about things like that. I am grateful his family comes first. I love him!
5 comments:
So scarry! I hope he is doing ok and they find out what is going on. We will keep him & the rest of your fam in our prayers...
Oh my heavens! I can't agree with you more about priesthood blessings!
I am so sorry for this scary moment!
What a terrible thing to happen.
We'll keep the fam in our prayers, and in our thoughts.
I am hugging you right now. There is nothing more scary for a mom then the unknown in relation to her child. Big hug. Big Big hug.
Oh my goodness! I'm SO GLAD he's okay. Our prayers will be with you, especially on the 26th! Thank heavens for the priesthood. I sure love you and your sweet family!
Brit, that is such a scary experience and we really are so blessed to have the priesthood. I seriously wonder what we would do without it and without the knowledge that we have. I hope everything turns out ok with Aiden. Also, I just read back over your last few posts and I just have to say that you are an amazing mom! You have wonderful boys who are being taught so well, and learning the things that truly matter. You have been one of the most influential people in my life, and I don't doubt that your boys feel the same way. I'll keep you all in my prayers and I'm planning on coming up to visit soon!
Post a Comment