Monday, July 14, 2008

Tag!

I have been busy lately (which is different compared to a few weeks ago), and so all of the sudden I haven't had time to blog. And I have so much to catch up on. But, I want to post this one, and then later I'll do more.

One of my friends had this on her blog, and I thought it would be especially fun since through blogging I am back in touch with a lot of high school friends!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

11 comments:

The Easton Family said...

I remember learning to drive in the snow in your ultra-cool blue car that had a broken driver-side door! ;) I also remember you had a blue-plaid shirt and a blue-plaid hat that you wore together that looked really cute. Also, Principles of Inner Victory!! :) O.k., so that was three memories...

Jennie said...

I remember going out to dinner at Rumbi grill on a double date last summer. We both got babysitters and then came back to our house to have ice cream and play games. It was a fun date. I also remember when we first moved in the ward you served in the Primary Presidency. One afternoon you called to invite our family over for dinner about a month after we had moved in. We had some kind of meat/cheese stuffed bread. I can't remember the name. We visited and had a good time. I remember it made my day, well actually probably my month. You were the first friend I made in the ward. Thanks for reaching out to us and helping us to feel welcome!

ba and the boys said...

memory...cub scouts.
but in the way of a good memory...i remember the 1st time i met you at the fateful circle party (that sealed all of us to a life time of having boys). little weston was scooting on his butt all over the place!

Ali Garner said...

Hi Beebs, wow, so many memories. I loved when we got to visit you in France, the kids were little and we went up the Eiffel Tower. And when you were a tiny baby I was so happy to be Mom's helper and "take care" of you. I remember dressing you up in all sorts of crazy clothes. And I remember putting a caterpillar down your shirt once and laughing like a maniac while you frantically danced around. I was such a mean sister, sorry! Anyway I have lots of great memories!

Marne said...

Oh....what memory to write about? That is the question!

I remember sleepovers at your house...watching movies, eating treats. I loved all those snowflakes your family would make every winter and put in the front window.

Remember our mutual friend Deray Young at Ricks? He was so cute...I had a major crush on the guy.

Heather said...

Oh DeRay!!! I remember him. And I wish I visited you in France. It was fun to read the memories. :)

As for mine - let's see. I remember when we were wee kiddies and I came over to your house to play. I remember your mom used us as models to draw (she was doing sewing patterns or something). I remember sitting on my porch after mutual talking and talking and talking. Oh - and going horseback riding for 5th year girls camp and you, me and ali went up late because we were going to our brother's graduation. Oh - the memories!

Jeanna said...

I remember practicing for cheerleading tryouts in the Morgans' backyard - using their tramp to help us learn the jumps. I remember trying to start a preschool for the kids in the neighborhood. I got to teach Kyle. What a cute little boy he was! I remember DeRay, too - big eyes and tall and blond, right?

Alison said...

Oh, Deray! Funny memories! I don't know if I've thought of him since those good old days at Ricks.

Okay, one of the first memories I have of you is making chocolate chip cookies at my house when we were in 8th grade and we each made our own batch. You measured the dry and wet ingredients in seperate bowls as the recipe called for, and I dumped mine all in the same bowl and mixed them up after. You said yours would turn out better because you did it that way, and I still think of that everytime I make cookies - that my cookies will turn out better if I mix the dry ingredients first! Isnt' that funny?! After making cookies we went strolling by Joseph Jeppeson's house because I had a huge crush on him, do you remember that?

Then there was girls camp, mutual nights, etc. and being locker partners our freshman year! You are always so much fun! Every memory I have of you is super fun and full of laughter! I have a great picture of us behind the Front Desk at the Manwaring Center pretending to lick lolli-pops on graduation day!

abby's photo shoppe said...

Brit,
Ok, I totally remember (you've heard this before I'm sure) you inviting me over to your house to go swimming with your family and you kinda never really told your parents. So I show up on your doorstep and your parents were... um... confused but soooo cool and let me come with you to the Ricks college pool. Then your brother almost drown and your sis, Heidi loved my glasses and kept taking them off my face to wear them (I was so flattered! She was really cool.) Then I ate with you and you would take the top off the empty milk jug and barely put it on, lay the jug on it's side and then someone got to jump on it and the lid would SHOOT across the room. I never thought a family was so cool in my life. Anywho, good times, good times. Love this post. Hope all is well.
Abby

Camille said...

I'll never forget when you called me to come over to your house and teach you how to do a funky side pony tail! And then you showed me all of your high school pictures! You are so fun! I love being your friend!

melissa said...

Since I didn't meet you until we were in Paris, that's where all of my memories are from and I don't know which one to choose! I guess just all of our exploring around Paris. There was one time that we were leaving Institute though and we were about the miss the train, so I gave that one guy bisous and we caught the corners of our mouths on one side, which shocked me, so I was said "Oh!" and then he mimicked and made fun of me. You and I couldn't stop laughing. Oh! Also, when we went to that little creperie for my birthday and you lost your contact so you had to pour the water with one eye closed so you wouldn't miss. Oh how I miss those days...