Poor baby! (Poor mama!) Brennan is now on his fourth tooth--it has been weeks of misery. While he got his third tooth (a process of over two weeks...) he had incredible diarrhea (dripping off his TOES!!! --ewwww gross!) the entire time. The day it finally popped through, the diarrhea stopped! And now with the fourth tooth, he is GRUMPY and doesn't sleep well at all (but, on the bright side, no diarrhea!). We just hope it pops through soon.
3 comments:
Oh, poor baby! And poor mom! Glad there's no diarrhea with this one! Hang in there!
Have you tried the teething tablets, you can get then at wal-mart they are all natural. They help alot.
hahaha! Oh man, I really don't mean to laugh, but I'm pretty sure he would kill you if he knew you just told everyone about his diarrhea! I love it. Poor little lamb, though.
Post a Comment