I love what kids say. The other day I was complaining about a meeting, and Aidan said, "Mom, don't say that, it is a bad word." What? What did I say? "Meeting". Oh, meeting is a bad word now. Well Scott is in trouble since he is constantly at meetings.
When Weston was younger, he told us "constitution" was a bad word.
And they are so sweet. Aidan and I were just cuddling and he was sitting there being so good and quiet, when all of the sudden he said, "Mom, you are awesome." Yes! I love it! I feel so cool and great and wonderful. I wish they said those kind of things all the time!
1 comment:
Aw, that's so sweet! I need to get some kids so I can hear stuff like that all day too! ;) Good luck with the lasik, by the way. That's super exciting!
Post a Comment