Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Weston's Preschool Graduation

Weston graduated from Preschool a week or so back, and what fun Mrs. Jean's class was! He is all ready for Kindergarten now. He even knows how to tie his shoelaces!

Here he is singing "gack gack goon" (I think...). She always had so many fun songs and activities for them. Here she is, just the sweetest teacher! Weston loved her!

Running out on the last day with his two friends Talon and Aaron. They live in our neighborhood and carpooled with them all year. So, I drove around with FIVE boys for quite a while (those three plus my other two!) What was I thinking? So many Star Wars games going on!

As a treat, I took them to McDonalds after their last day of school. Here they are doing some Star Wars posing... Silly boys!

Congratulations my dear boy! You are AWESOME dude! I am so proud of you!

1 comment:

Courtney ♥ said...

I cannot believe how big Weston is and all your boys-time certainly flies by. What a fabulously looking family you have there! I know that one day we will get together and hang out-one of these days.