We gave Weston one of those fisher-price cameras for Christmas and it takes pretty good photos! He wants to show some off. Mostly they are of his toys, and sometimes us, and then lots of random shots.
planet heroes space ship
crazy mom
brennan (really young)
r2d2
aidan

Weston
an easter egg
4 comments:
Those are cute pictures!! Is the Fisher Price a digital camera?? I would like to find an inexpensive digital camera for the Goo - really inexpensive!!
We never have the father/son camp out in our ward. I wish we would though. It would be fun to stay at home with the girls.
I have to say that Weston is quite the photographer. Very artistic. :)
Hi Brittany! This is Jane Price! I wanted to send you an announcement...can you go to sethandjane.blogspot.com and fill in your address so we can send you one? Thanks!
Nice. Interesting to see what is important to him.
Post a Comment