I survived without them at father and sons, and they brought back some good photos:
He is so good to pack up all this stuff
And set up a "GI Joe" tent (truly--it says GIJoe on it!) and sleep in it
with two very stinky and wiggly boys
They loved their time with their daddy, and will always look back on their childhood knowing that their dad spent good quality time with them. And I will always appreciate that he takes them away some times so I can have alone time... even though I miss them.
And even Brennan knows his daddy loves him!
1 comment:
That picture with Brennan is so sweet. That's great that they got some pictures at fathers and sons. We couldn't find the small camera to send with them and there was no way I was going to let them take my nice camera camping, so no pictures for us this year.
Post a Comment