Along with being perfect, my kids are funny! Weston said to us the other day: "I know what carrots and water make." "What?" We ask him. He says, "Throw up." Aidan turned to me and said, "Hey mom, I grew up to be a big boy."
CUUUUTE! Your boys are so cute! I have the cutest cousins! YEs we will be there on sunday, well next sunday! Let me know what I can bring. Should I do the traditional "Jennie salad"?
4 comments:
I love the throw up comment! That makes me laugh. Why does it always seem like carrots are in throw up? :)
They ARE perfect and sweet little boys. Enjoy them!!!
CUUUUTE! Your boys are so cute! I have the cutest cousins! YEs we will be there on sunday, well next sunday! Let me know what I can bring. Should I do the traditional "Jennie salad"?
How cute. I love the "I grew up to be a big boy."
Water and carrots actually make carrot puree or steamed carrots.
Post a Comment