This article is really great, giving good tips on saving money on the rising price of food. It was interesting to read what is expensive and why. But really it made me so glad that we have had the counsel to have our three-month and long-term storage. I have been making bread (thanks to the inspiration of all of you gals) and find that it is much yummier, but a bit difficult. I just need to practice more. But, I do want a recipe for good sandwich type bread. Anybody?
I also want a deep freeze. I would love to buy milk on sale and freeze it (Beth Anne, just like you!).
I always thought our food storage would be for emergencies... I really didn't think it would be because of price of food. I don't know if I am just slow, but I think it just shows the wisdom in the counsel of the prophets in getting our food storage...
7 comments:
Hey Brittany. I am doing well. Good to hear from you. Very cute pictures of your kids as well. Where is your picture though?? :)
I have a great bread recipe that is soft and works well for sandwiches. On my blog page at the top left is a link to my Healthy and Happy blog and there you will find my bread recipe. The trick to it is the dough enhancer and the high gluten flour, which are available at stores that sell Bosch products.
I think we are on the safe wavelength. I just blogged about tips I use to save money. Thanks for the article.
I think we are on the safe wavelength. I just blogged about tips I use to save money. Thanks for the article.
My mouse has problems and sometimes clicks twice on "publish your comment" - I hate when it does that.
I saw that article on MSN too. I was just telling a friend today that I am so glad for the prophet's counsel. I don't feel panicked like many others around here do. It's such a nice feeling. Good job on trying the bread making. It is a learned skill. I still have a hard time with it.
i also freeze bread. i double bag it and it never gets freezer burn! but sometimes it does get squished if im not being patient and putting it in the freezer softly!
Post a Comment