Thursday, May 1, 2008

Photos of life

I looked through the pics on my camera and found several that merit a post. We have been busy with Scouting (I hope Scott will blog about his trip to Woodbadge...) and Blue and Gold, so Weston has been dying to wear a Scout shirt (just like daddy!). So, Scott got out his old one from when he was a cub and Weston doesn't want to take it off! Yesterday we finally went and bought him one from DI (much cheaper there than the scout shop...). He also started T-Ball again. We did Tball last year and swore we would never do it again. Two games a week??? But, some friends from the ward were going to do it, so we signed up. But, if the games are late (7:30) or when Scott is in meetings (Wednesday night), then we just won't go (Hey, I am not hauling THREE kids to TBall!). So, it has been about once a week, not so bad. And since he is older this year, he is actually doing really well and is enjoying it.

Aidan is silly!!!! If I leave him for just a few minutes, I come back to find---THIS!


And here is a DARLING photo of him at cousin Jackson's birthday party. My Cousin Jennie is AMAZING! She had a face painter/balloon guy/etc.. at the party. Plus, the cake (below) she had made for it... Wow! She goes all out for parties, and I really think the kids love it. (thanks for inviting us Jennie!) Anyway, Aidan loved it and wanted to be painted like a pirate. I think it is the funniest face--all squishy. I told him to make a face like a pirate for the picture--well, he did!

And of course Brennan is growing up and being as beautiful as a baby can get.
And I had to show off my beautiful magnolia bush blossoming so nicely.

4 comments:

Karri said...

Isn't funny the picture you'll find months later. You're kids are so funny. I love the train cake.

Alison said...

Cute pictures! Cute kids! And your flowers are gorgeous!

melissa said...

Oh my gosh! Your magnolias are BEAUTIFUL! I'm so jealous and you're making me miss Portland. Also, Aidan makes me laugh out loud. Oh how I love silliness!

The Easton Family said...

cute pictures... my husband would be so pleased about your husband going to woodbadge... he's on staff again this year for woodbadge in our area and is desperately trying to get people to sign up. Love the magnolia bush!