I know, I am a bit prideful when it comes to my kids, and I show them off way too often. But, how can I not when they are SOOOOO cute? I just love these photos!
So cute! She looks a lot like Brennan, they have the same cute little nose, love it. And you are welcome to borrow my wheel anytime (as long as I'm not using it the same day!), the kids loved it.
5 comments:
So cute! She looks a lot like Brennan, they have the same cute little nose, love it. And you are welcome to borrow my wheel anytime (as long as I'm not using it the same day!), the kids loved it.
You're not prideful at all. It's our God-given right to brag about our children! :)
So cute! I love all that fluffy hair on that smiling little imp! I want to rub it....
What a doll! Sounds like she's taking after her fun, bubbly mama!
She is adorable! It was so awesome meeting her and hanging out with you! I wish you lived next door - - I miss you already!
Post a Comment