Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Life with four...

It is a little busier. Scheduling is always hard with a baby, right? But with four kids, wow. I am lucky cause today I took a shower--not until 3 pm, but still, a shower is nice! (and, side note--Scott got me a towel warmer for Valentines Day and it is SOOO nice!)
I am loving having a little girl. She is so much fun, so cute, and so easy to love. She is a good baby and doesn't complain like my other children, so right now she is my favorite. :) She sleeps well--just wakes up at night to eat. And she eats well enough. No problems there, though it is a bit hard to know how much she eats with nursing. She is a happy baby--already smiling. In fact, she is laughing already! Twice now she has laughed while she was sleeping. So sweet!

The boys adore her and she has her daddy wrapped around her finger. I need to get more photos of them with her. She has been fun to dress up, though there isn't much to dress her up for, we don't go out often... And although she is a beautiful baby, her face is not great right now--full of baby acne. It came on really early, so hopefully it will be cleared before the baby blessing! (Which, btw, we are doing the first week of March--it is the best day for all family members.)

Isn't she just a doll?

7 comments:

melissa said...

She really is a doll! I looove all that hair. How fun :)

Jeanna said...

Cute! Can't wait to meet her.

Carrie said...

I am still getting used to mothering 3--so 4 sounds waaaay too crazy! That last pic is too adorable. I love the cute hoodie and the fact that is it so big around your tiny one. Darling!

Nancy said...

Brittany! She is beautiful, looks like you're having a lot of fun, I think of you everyday when I drive by, one of these days I'll be stopping in, sorry I haven't done it yet, I'll call you!

Alison said...

She is a little doll!!!

Megan B ♥ said...

She IS just a doll.

Ali Garner said...

She is precious, can't wait until tomorrow!