Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Interpretation, please?

Aidan is always saying what sounds like, "Lightning McQueen with a ma sa da la". Anybody know what it is? I am guessing it is from the show, but I just can't watch the show (again for the 50th time) all the way through and listen for it. I am hoping someone else knows and can help me out.

3 comments:

ba and the boys said...

ask weston. whenever i cant understand nate (a daily thing), i ask parker and he translates for me.

Alison said...

That is funny! My kids used to translate what Porter said to me too. That is a funny memory I had forgotten until I read the post above.

And can I just tell you I am so impressed with your boys birthday parties! You go you awesome Mom! It looks like they both had a lot of fun, and their cakes are amazing!

Kristi said...

Motorcycle