Thursday, June 12, 2008

Brennan Update

Brennan is now 6 (and a half) months old. He just visited the doctor to have his check-up and he is a healthy growing boy! He weighs 15 pounds 12 ounces. He is 28 inches long! That put him in the 50th percentile for height, but only the 10th for weight. Tall and skinny???The last day of May he started turning over (more than just the accident turn overs) and now enjoys trying to reach for things and turning onto his belly. I always feel bad for babies when they do that and get an arm stuck underneath themselves. He has also started to make consanant sounds, you know, "baa daa". He likes to wake up and just lie in his bed talking. And then when we come in to get him he gets so excited and starts kicking his feet. He moves himself all over kicking like that. I just LOOOOOVE him. Sometimes it is difficult to look at him cause he is so cute!!! I often want to eat him (is that wierd?).

We have been giving him baby food, and he likes carrots, but doesn't like pears. Wierd child. I love it! I don't know where he came from, but I hope he keeps up with the veggies.
We just love him. Now that our six month trial is over, we have decided to keep him.



No comments: