Thursday, June 12, 2008

Homemade Bread

So, many of you have been making bread, and have inspired me to make bread, too. For about two months now I have not bought bread at the store! I have tried several recipes, and made many mistakes, and hopefully found out how to make good whole wheat bread. I think the recipe from my friend Jenni is the best so far. Follow the link to read it!

Here is a photo of a time when I made bunches of bread, and even "donuts" for the kids. My husband is on a health kick right now, so he is even really liking the bread. I love it! Especially as toast. Yum!

1 comment:

Jenni Taysom said...

way to go! I'm glad the recipe I posted worked out great, it's the best recipe I have tried so far also - never fails. Home made bread is the best - so yummy, fresh, and soft.