Friday, June 3, 2011

King Arthur and the Daw table

Weston did a "Wax Musuem" report for school. Each child chose a person to research, then dress up as and give a little blurb about them for everyone to listen to. I was proud of Weston for choosing his own person, and doing pretty much the entire thing all by himself. I just guided him. He drew the picture, he wrote up everything, he read an entire (big) book about King Arthur, and he made up and memorized (quickly) all he had to say about it. I admit, I did make the crown and shield (awesome, right????) and bought the breastplate at the dollar store (awesome deal!). He did great!

2 comments:

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

It kills me how big he is. He is such a cutie pie!

Ali Garner said...

That is so cute! I remember all of Ethan's fun projects like that.