Thursday, June 30, 2011

June's Random Things

Elise is getting cuter and cuter (if that can happen). Her hair is getting longer and I am able to put it up and try to maker her all cute-sy. (I love photos of the back of kids... I know it doesn't show her face, but what a cute little body!)

She loves playing outside with the boys, and now that it is FINALLY summer, they are playing in the water quite a bit. (oh my darling child!!!)
Other fun summer activities are playing with chalk, playing socccer and catching bugs. We found this damaged butterfly in our yard and cared for it for an afternoon (This happened two years ago, too!).We have also gone on a few bike rides, now that Weston got a new bike for his birthday, and Aidan got his first bike!!!
We took a trip to the dentist (not necessarily a fun summer activity...) and Weston and Aidan are cavity free, but Brennan has two or three! He had to get them filled, but he did a marvelous job and was very brave (he just did the gas, we didn't have to give him any meds or anything!). He's got some lovely teeth! Weston keeps losing his (I think he has lost 8 now!) and Aidan keeps wiggling his hoping they will be loose.I had my birthday this month--I got a wonderful present: I went shopping with my girlfriends! It was so nice and so needed (thanks girls!). And thanks husband for letting me! For Father's day, Scott got Paragliding Lessons!!!! What do you think of that present? I am excited for him. I got them for his dad, too, so they can go together. The kids are going throught his phase of making thousands of paper airplanes, and they love to do it at Grandma and Grandpa's and fly them off the second floor into the living room. So I bought a paper airplane kit and gave it to all the boys for Father's Day. When Scott and his dad opened the present, I don't think they understood--I had attached a piece of paper with the paragliding info on it... It was a fun idea that didn't "take off" very well. Oh well.

1 comment:

A said...

Totally sweet present. Much better than a tie. Personally Im hoping for a keg of Virgils Root Beer next year