Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Aidan's Birthday!

What a boy! This crazy wonderful child turned SIX! What a kid! He chose Sonic X as his theme, so I made a chaos emerald pinata (not perfectly made, but still pretty cool!).Aidan planned his entire birthday party: looking for hidden chaos emeralds (ring pops) around the yard, throwing balls through Sonic Rings, walking with an egg on a spoon and dropping it into Dr. Eggman's mouth (why didn't I get a photo?), and racing around the house. I was proud of him for his little games he made up. He loves to plan his parties and write lists of birthday wishes. He even made himself a poster (months before his birthday--it is a good thing I found it and remembered to put it up!).
Grandma and Grandpa came over on his birthday and he got some wonderful presents--mostly Cars toys. He also got a tie that matches his daddy (like Weston) and a Kit Kat from Weston. I think he was pretty happy with what he got! Happy Birthday very funny boy!

No comments: