This corner has my freezer, stocked full of meat, juice, pizza, spaghetti/tomato sauce, peas, spinach, blueberries, butter and cheese. Also, my Chistmas decor is stored in the red bins, but under all that (really, that is way too much Christmas stuff!) are 12 boxes of No. 10 cans (6 cans in each box) which has all my long term wheat storage! Plus, there are more boxes of No. 10 cans full of stuff... not sure what. I had better go through it.
These are my buckets of stuff I use: Sugar, Flour, Wheat (x2), and brown rice.
These are my 3 month supply food--stuff I use already, hopefully it would last me three months. As I run low, or really as things are on sale, I stock up (notice the brown boxes? that is spaghetti. I have about 20 boxes... should last me awhile. I got them for 50cents each.) The little white shelf to the right has all our cereal. We are running low.
I didn't post photos of our water, but some of it is hidden back there (8 five gallon containers, plus normal bottled water), then I have some in the garage (any old pastic container--old juice bottles, etc) filled with water, and two big 55 gallon things in the garage. I know it isn't EVERYTHING, but I feel good about my start to things.
3 comments:
I am so glad you have such a good supply. I'm also grateful for your correct use of the word "too." So many people today just don't know their homophones!
I also like the prominent display of Webster's dictionary. But do you use it only for emergencies? What is it doing in the basement?
Way to make me feel like a loser Beebs.
Post a Comment