Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween


Halloween was bunches of fun--it was especially fun to dress up Elise. I can't decide which photo to put up, so I put up three! She dressed as a Zebra one night and the next night as Tinkerbell. Brennan was the cutest bat I have ever seen and Aidan a fierce cowboy. Weston was a scary "Grim Reaper"--although he doesn't know what that is. The boys were so excited for Halloween and 50 days ago put up a chain to tear off daily. We finally made it! They would also put Halloween pictures up all over the house. I gathered them all, snapped a photo, and now ...most of them... are in the garbage.Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday to Omi.

3 comments:

A said...

Love the BAT costume!

Ali Garner said...

You always have the best pictures! The one of Elise in the hat is just amazing. And Aidan looks like the happiest cowboy in the west. What cute kids :)

Alison said...

DARLING! They all look adorable! Looks like a very fun Halloween!