The boys had the Jog A Thon fundraiser for their school. They did a marvelous job running--quite athletic despite their genes. And so photogenic!


It was a perfect day for a jog--great weather, so I went down to cheer on and help out. But, you know how sometimes it is hectic trying to get all four kids ready, myself ready and be there on time, etc, etc, etc. So I was a bit frazzled, and not necessarily in the mood to be messed with. The DARE cop was there and pushed the wrong button and I kind of let him have it... oops. Sometimes I should just shut my mouth. Hopefully I never see him again.
2 comments:
I loved your DARE cop story :) And Weston is incredibly handsome, just like Ethan (and all the other cousin boys!)
They are such great boys...and that picture of Weston is SO handsome!
Post a Comment