Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Love, Love, Love this girl!

She is just a happy wonderful child!!! I am so blessed to have her--she is such a good baby. I may be bragging a bit, but she is sleeping through the night (seriously. she eats and then goes down at 8:30ish and doesn't wake up til 6 or 7. love it!). She is also a great eater. Not taking forever, but not five minute muncher either (like my other kids!). Plus, she is constantly cooing and squawking sweet noises. She makes me smile with my whole heart!

Two months old and her stats are:

Height: 23.7 in

Weight: 10.8 lbs

Cuteness: out of this world

I thoroughly enjoy this child!

Side note: did you know your child doesn't develop tears when they cry for the first little while? Yesterday I wiped away her first tear. So sweet.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

I am glad you update your blog too. I love to come and visit! I am so glad she is a sweet baby and the perk of her eating and sleeping good...priceless:). So, Isaac is 12.5 lbs and 22 inches. He is one built kid who LOVES to eat and sleep, but throws quite a bit of crying in there too:) But his adorable smiles make up for that!

Like you said, I can't really tell a difference between the girls and boy yet, but I can tell that Dave is so excited to have a boy. It's so cute to see them together.

Your library looks great! I hope we can see you guys sometime too...

Ali Garner said...

She is so precious! Love the picture and can't wait to see her again :)

Nicole said...

I am so jealous that she sleeps through the night. I can't wait until we can figure that out.

Alison said...

She is darling! So glad she's such a good baby for you!

Virginia Brown said...

Love the little lady

Miki said...

Lucky! Love that big smile!

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

she is adorable. Whats funny is... she is only 2 ounces bigger than Jackson was at BIRTH! haha jackson was a line backer. When you look at him now.... nope, not so big anymore!!

abby's photo shoppe said...

She is so rediculously cute.
PRECIOUS!
Hope you are feeling well and getting those darn allergies under control.
:)