This is so good. I'm so thankful to be a member of this Church. It is important to remember to just be good examples and not fight back. So thankful to have such inspired leaders who know the right way to do everything!
I remember reading on some comments to this issue that one writer said, "The important thing is that I've kept my covenants--it doesn't matter what other people do [to my salvation] in the long run." I feel sorry for those who are so insensitive that they cannot respect sacred things and those who are so hardened that they would mock values they once held dear and promised not to discuss. Yikes.
i listened to doug fabrizo today on kuer today. i am certain you can podcast it if you want. such an AWESOME, adult show. doug stays very neutral and the callers really made me think.
4 comments:
I agree - - did you read my post? It's basically the same thing. I'm so thankful for a modern-day prophet and good church leaders.
This is so good. I'm so thankful to be a member of this Church. It is important to remember to just be good examples and not fight back. So thankful to have such inspired leaders who know the right way to do everything!
I remember reading on some comments to this issue that one writer said, "The important thing is that I've kept my covenants--it doesn't matter what other people do [to my salvation] in the long run." I feel sorry for those who are so insensitive that they cannot respect sacred things and those who are so hardened that they would mock values they once held dear and promised not to discuss. Yikes.
i listened to doug fabrizo today on kuer today. i am certain you can podcast it if you want. such an AWESOME, adult show. doug stays very neutral and the callers really made me think.
Post a Comment