Sunday, February 1, 2009

I don't deserve this boy

I must boast a bit about my amazing child, Weston. What a wonderful sweet kid! Whenever he gets a treat at school he saves it til he comes home and can share it with his brothers. He is always finding ways to be kind to others. We came home from Grandma's the other day with some teddy bears that grandma had for us before Aidan was born, so there wasn't one for Aidan. Weston felt so bad that he made one for Aidan! He thought up the whole thing, and the design is pure genius!He is so spiritual! In his prayers he says, "thankful for our PRECIOUS blessings". And one time he said, "I know why I want to cry sometimes when we are praying. Cause I feel so good!"
And the other day he told me, "Do you remember when we played that game with Omi?" I did. He said, "I cheated." Then he burst into tears and said how sorry he was. It was a great teaching and learning moment and a sweet experience for me. What a great kid!

3 comments:

Alison said...

Wow! What an angel child! He is such a sweetheart.

ba and the boys said...

amazing child! he must get it from his mom! (sorry scott!)

angela said...

That is very very cool. Noah is the same in a lot of ways, at least with saving candy to share with his brothers, but the flip side is there to even things out. What a very sweet boy.