What a cute smile! All your boys are so cute Beebs. Sounds like you've had a fun busy month! I'm wishing I could have some of Scott's coconut cake right now... And so fun to see the picture of your family visiting. Glad things are going so well! (Except sorry you're sick, we're going through the nasty nose and cough thing at our house too. Yuck!)
3 comments:
What a cute smile! All your boys are so cute Beebs. Sounds like you've had a fun busy month! I'm wishing I could have some of Scott's coconut cake right now... And so fun to see the picture of your family visiting. Glad things are going so well! (Except sorry you're sick, we're going through the nasty nose and cough thing at our house too. Yuck!)
Darling kids, darling parents. I love you guys, can't wait to come and visit!
so cute!
Post a Comment