Sometimes my kids teach me so much more than I could teach them!
The other day, Scott and I were putting the kids in the car, and putting their seatbelts on them. We were talking about the importance of wearing seatbelts to keep us safe. We said that if you aren't wearing a seatbelt and we get in a crash, you could get hurt, or even die. Aidan shrugged his shoulders, put on a "duh" face and said, "We are an eternal family." So, basically he was saying, duh mom and dad, it doesn't matter if I die, we are going to live together forever. What a kid. I love him! What a great kid!
1 comment:
Brittany Dawling!! I thought you went private and just hadn't checked your blog for a while! Glad to see I can still lurk around. :) So, love this post and it reminds me of Ryan's little prayers every night. I usually say the prayer and he interjects little things like, "thankful for trucks, thankful went potty, etc." But for the last few weeks now, he's been saying he's grateful his tummy isn't growling. And with the state of the world and kids being more intuitive than we give them credit for, kind of gets me a little worried... Does he know something I don't know?? Anywho, loved this post and the faith of a child is like none other, isn't it? I heart you! :)
Post a Comment