Our little bum scooter. The first one is shot sideways... but is really funny cause he is laughing so much. The second is cute too, and shows how fast he goes on tile!
ok - that is too funny. i can't believe he just figured that out. and he's so fast. good job getting it on video. there are so many cute things that max does that I know I'll miss someday and I need to get them on tape.
I watched that and had to show Travis when he got home. You should seriously send that in to the funniest home videos or something, you could totally win. It's awesome.
Love how he moves his arms in rhythm to how his legs move! I so remember Weston doing the same thing and he was so fast, too. And look how happy he is to be mobile, adorable!
I am so glad you captured this on video. I just love the bum scoot. Today Wes was doing it at Jazzercise with a buddy and I laughed so hard. I guess they never grow out of it. :-)
Totally adorable! There was a boy in our ward a few years ago who did the same thing...he never crawled he just bum scooted! During SUnday School he was all over the gym floor, it was so funny.
too funny. Its a brown family thing. Elliot did the same thing!! he would do it along the side walk, and his onsie would snap off, and then his diaper would shred!! too funny! Lily did it for a few weeks, then figured out how to crawl!
I love that your boys do this! It cracks me up every time! Seriously, I think the last time I came to visit you Weston was doing this. Yes...Weston. It's clearly overdue for us to have a visit.
16 comments:
ok - that is too funny. i can't believe he just figured that out. and he's so fast. good job getting it on video. there are so many cute things that max does that I know I'll miss someday and I need to get them on tape.
That is sooo funny and cute!! I am amazed he doesn't even have to use his arms! Hope to see your Disneyland pics soon!
That is beyond cute. My nephew is adorable!
So glad you posted the bum-scoot!
I remember watching Weston do that in sacrament meeting. There must be something born into your kids. It is still cute!
That is seriously the funniest thing I have seen all week! Thanks for the laugh!
I watched that and had to show Travis when he got home. You should seriously send that in to the funniest home videos or something, you could totally win. It's awesome.
Love how he moves his arms in rhythm to how his legs move! I so remember Weston doing the same thing and he was so fast, too. And look how happy he is to be mobile, adorable!
is this a genetic thing? adorable!
I am laughing so hard! I love the fact that this little "bum scoot" runs in the family. Aiden must feel like he missed out!
So darling!!!!
Missy
That is hilarious I love it!!! I am ready to have a toy sale call me again- sorry I didn't get your message until later.
ok so that is so dang cute. that is one of those things that will be so sad when he stops doing it.
I am so glad you captured this on video. I just love the bum scoot. Today Wes was doing it at Jazzercise with a buddy and I laughed so hard. I guess they never grow out of it. :-)
Totally adorable! There was a boy in our ward a few years ago who did the same thing...he never crawled he just bum scooted! During SUnday School he was all over the gym floor, it was so funny.
too funny. Its a brown family thing. Elliot did the same thing!! he would do it along the side walk, and his onsie would snap off, and then his diaper would shred!! too funny! Lily did it for a few weeks, then figured out how to crawl!
I love that your boys do this! It cracks me up every time! Seriously, I think the last time I came to visit you Weston was doing this. Yes...Weston. It's clearly overdue for us to have a visit.
Post a Comment