I had all the unpacking stuff to do once coming home from DL; we had to make dinner out of nothing on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday; I had an eye doctors appointment on Tuesday, and then Scouts; babysitting at Jazzercise on Wednesday morning, and then Weston's Kindergaten Halloween party. And among all this (and a bunch of other stuff) we have all been sick (well, Aidan, Brennan and me). Brennan is so sick he won't let me set him down. So, I haven't been on top of it all. I was in charge of this party, so all I was thinking was getting everything ready and get to the school by 11:50. At 11:26 I gasped and realized Weston was supposed to be at school at 11:25!!! I had completely forgotten! I got him in his awesome pirate costume and Sharidan (THANKKKK YOUU!!!) took him to school. I usually drive her boy and Weston to school and she picks up. Yesterday I told her "I bet I will forget to get them to school early.... I will probably be too caught up in getting ready for the party." I actually did that!!! How crazy am I???? But, hopefully things will calm down a bit. All I MUST do tomorrow is grocery shop (we really need an actual dinner).
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Craziness
I had all the unpacking stuff to do once coming home from DL; we had to make dinner out of nothing on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday; I had an eye doctors appointment on Tuesday, and then Scouts; babysitting at Jazzercise on Wednesday morning, and then Weston's Kindergaten Halloween party. And among all this (and a bunch of other stuff) we have all been sick (well, Aidan, Brennan and me). Brennan is so sick he won't let me set him down. So, I haven't been on top of it all. I was in charge of this party, so all I was thinking was getting everything ready and get to the school by 11:50. At 11:26 I gasped and realized Weston was supposed to be at school at 11:25!!! I had completely forgotten! I got him in his awesome pirate costume and Sharidan (THANKKKK YOUU!!!) took him to school. I usually drive her boy and Weston to school and she picks up. Yesterday I told her "I bet I will forget to get them to school early.... I will probably be too caught up in getting ready for the party." I actually did that!!! How crazy am I???? But, hopefully things will calm down a bit. All I MUST do tomorrow is grocery shop (we really need an actual dinner).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is a great costume! and at least now you can relax and sleep a little (since you are off track). drink some oj!
Post a Comment