Well, I'm famous. The guy who gave the opening prayer for afternoon session, James Dunn? He was my Stake President right before I got married. And, Gerald Causse, who spoke in the afternoon session? He was my Stake President when I lived in France. So, I'm cool, right???
SOOOOOO excited for the temple in Italy!!!! They have been waiting for so long and I believe it will be a huge impact on the missionary work there. Yippee! My family is already planning a trip over for the open house and dedication (our family LOVES Italy).
Loved all the talks. I loved Elder Holland's talk about angels. I have been looking for a picture I saw in an Ensign of Jesus with his head in his lap of an angel in Gethsemane. It isn't the one by Carl H. Bloch, but does anyone know of one?
Anybody else just want to be better? I am so happy I have a simple testimony that this church is true. I don't need to doubt, ask questions, I just believe and try to live as best as I can. I know what is taught it right and will lead me to be happy and ultimately to be able to live with my family forever. What else could I ask for?
Weston just came in with a picture and some words. He tried to sound it out all by himself. Anybody have guesses to what he wrote? the duoxsid It is: The dark side. I just love him! What a funny and cute boy!
3 comments:
I was so excited about the temple in Rome, did you hear the entire congregation gasp?! It gave me chills. I love conference. And I organized papers for 4 hours!
not only a temple in italy (where my family came from) but philadelphia-my hometown! how exciting! i cant wait to see the impact this will have on my family!
i love confrence and i agree i walk away thinking about all things i want to do to become a better person.:)
Post a Comment