Friday, October 31, 2008
Vote
Those who know me, know I am not a very political person. I leave that up to my husband. My family gets in heated discussions, and I would just rather stay out of it. There are those who disagree on issues, and I just don't see each talking the other out of their opinion.
This year, maybe it is cause I am growing up, having more at stake, raising children, but I feel the importance of voting, of making my voice heard, and of standing up--in my way--for the values that American citizens should hold. I understand there there really are things at stake here with this election. I know that we must all vote for those leaders who are closest to the values we hold. Who will fight for what we hold dear. I urge you all to look at the important things in life and make the best decision you can. For me, like this video, the important things are LIFE and FAMILY. You may not agree. I cannot change that. But I know that the decisions being made now will change our future. And I will stand up for the right that I believe in. Please vote.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow Beebs, I love that video! Powerful.
That was one of the best clips I've seen. Awesome!
That gave me the chills. Thanks for posting it. I know those things are what I value most. Makes voting an easy decision.
That is a great clip, how do you get to it to add it to your blog? I will definitely be voting this year. Thanks for posting this :)
Post a Comment