Two things I want to let people know about. Mostly for those who live near me... :)
The dollar store down by the Smith in Herriman is going out of business (poor guy who runs it, he is so sad it didn't work out for him...), but they sell PREGNANCY TESTS for $1.50!!!!! And everything (but toys and candy) are 10% off (so actually $1.35). Those are cheap tests. I have used them before and they work! Stop buying the very expensive ones and stock up before the dollar store goes out of business! I noticed the dates on the test box is for 2010, so they will last awhile, even if you aren't planning on being pregnant soon!
Also, Ann Taylor (anntaylor.com) is having a deal, if you buy over 100$ worth of stuff, you get $50 bucks off! I bought some things and accidentally ordered the wrong size in something. So if anyone takes advantage of this amazing deal, and needs 15$ more, I'll order the shirt.... Let me know. It is only 6$ shipping right now, too! The stuff I bought was on sale and clearance, so I got 7 shirts for 67$ (that's including tax and shipping!!!). For Ann Taylor, that is amazing.
I have been really busy but will soon post Disneyland info!!!
1 comment:
i thought you were announceing something with the pregnancy tests...
Post a Comment