I forgot-- I wanted to thank you all for your birthday question ideas. I have made up a nice page, but since I don't have a scanner, I can't show you... Once I have a scanner, I'll post it.
Hey... did you serve your mission in bulgaria? I'm sorry i don't remember. we just had a girl move out of our ward who served there that is about our age... so i just wondered. also... where in the world do you find all these people who blog? my "blogging family" consists of about 6 people, all of whom i see on a regular basis... i need more friends ;)
4 comments:
Hey... did you serve your mission in bulgaria? I'm sorry i don't remember. we just had a girl move out of our ward who served there that is about our age... so i just wondered. also... where in the world do you find all these people who blog? my "blogging family" consists of about 6 people, all of whom i see on a regular basis... i need more friends ;)
Hey brittany... come use my scanner!!! I don't charge anything. :) Really - come on over. We'll make a morning of it!
oh-i have a scanner too! you should post the paper that the cubs did tuesday!
Sometimes I just go by a sunny window, turn my flash off and take a picture of what I want "scanned" and vwa-la.... easy peasy lemon squeazy.
Abba
Post a Comment