We got our family photos last week. It is nice to have an updated photo. Weston is so GOOD LOOKING! Aidan is a funny and CUTE boy! Brennan is as sweet as can be!
Your pictures are so cute. We have not had a real family picture taken for a very long time. Your boys are very cute. I am addicted to blogging. I have only been doing it for a few weeks, but I just love it.
9 comments:
Great pics! I love your haircut! Your boys are so handsome.....you should be so proud. We need to update our family photo....
Great picture. Wow! They all look so cute. Boys are so much fun!
Darling! What handsome boys surrounding you! I love your hair. You are such a cute cute family!
Cute pictures!! Doesn't Janessa do an awesome job?? I love your pictures. I'll have to come see the rest.
great looking family! You look exactly the same ... (but wiser, of course!)
OH MY CUTE! you guys are beautiful! and you are so good about getting pics taken of the family!
Your pictures are so cute. We have not had a real family picture taken for a very long time. Your boys are very cute. I am addicted to blogging. I have only been doing it for a few weeks, but I just love it.
Those are great pictures. How did you get everyone to stay still for the camera? Your boys are very handsome and you two make a cute couple.
What a beautiful family you have! Such handsome and fun boys. You are a lucky, lucky woman!
Post a Comment