Sunday, March 2, 2008

For Sale

A few years ago, Scott and I went looking for a piano. We found one we liked at a piano store and decided to buy it. The salesperson then told us the piano used to belong to Hilary Weeks (an LDS singer). When she sold it to the piano store, she signed the back of the piano and included with it, five of her CD's--all signed. We are not listeners of her music, and we have never used the CD's. We finally have decided to sell them. We are offering all five of them for 80$ or 20$ each (or best offer, really...). They include: Lead Me Home, Day of Praise, Christmastime, He Hears Me, I will not Forget.
So, if any of you are interested, or if you know anyone who would be interested, please let me know!

4 comments:

Kristin Sokol said...

How do I know that YOU didn't sign her name to them, hmmm...What proof do you have? People will do anything to make a buck. J-K.

Marne said...

Wow, that is neat! If I were you I would keep her cd's...I love her music!

Karri said...

I love Hilary Weeks! and I have every one of those cds. That's cool to have a piano signed by her!

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

OOOh I already have most of those CD's for my easy sunday listening... but that is cool that she signed your piano. I agree, you should keep those!
jennie