Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sitting up

Elise is sitting up! She topples over quite frequently, but she is doing really well. She is also rolling around and be very active. She squawks quite a bit and love to giggle.
She is wearing a dress (correct me if I am wrong mom) that belonged to my sister Ali--she wore it as a baby! So cute!

5 comments:

Ali Garner said...

Aaaaah! What a cutie-pie! I just want to give her a big hug!

Megan B ♥ said...

Yay, big girl!! Yay, big, PRETTY girl :)

melissa said...

A-dorable! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Jamie Poort said...

SO GREAT to hear from you! Your family is adorable. I can't believe how close our baby girls are in age. You look amazing...I LOVE your hair. It looks like you are super mom. Doesn't surprise me. I remember the Bradfords. I have been in contact with Danielle and she told me about their son. I can't believe that it has been about 10 years since France. In some ways it feels like a lifetime ago. I am so happy to see that you are so happy. I will now officially be a Brittany blog stalker. I hope you don't mind! :)

Alison said...

She is adorable! Makes me so baby hungry! Mmmm! :)

Love your new family pictures! And Happy Anniversary! I thought that must be one of your engagement pictures in the post of you and Scott, you young bucks! Wish I looked as great as you do!