His first day, I got to go and hang out the first half and hour, showing him around, measuring his height, hand length, etc. He made a handprint, colored a self-portrait, etc. He was pretty much sick of me being there and ready to get going. I never cry, but I did feel emotional that my boy was starting school and onto a whole new adventure.
He knows a few people in his class, Chloe and Landon. But when I asked him who he plays with he said, "I play with blocks." Hmmm. Should I be worried? He loves to play, and he comes home with lots of fun crafts he has made from shapes.
His daddy picked him up from school and took him to iceberg to celebrate. And although I think he really loved his first day, I think that was his favorite part.
1 comment:
He looks so cute and I love the hat!!!
Post a Comment