Saturday, December 19, 2009

Jon Schmidt Concert

We "bribed" Weston into practicing his piano by promising him tickets to the Jon Schmidt concert (we listen to his CD's often). Well, he delivered, so I took him today (nice, nice gift). It is such a fun concert.


I took the photo from Steve Nelson's website (the cellist) --http://www.stevensharpnelson.com/
I knew Steve back in my single days, and it was fun to introduce Weston to "the funny guy". Their concert is really funny. It was a LONG concert, but Weston did such a good job of sitting and listening and laughing. The music is so much fun to listen to, and if you want to hear a great song, click http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfH2BY5pdLw

Thanks Weston for practicing so that we could go to that concert together. Now, continue practicing so that you can play like Jon!!

2 comments:

Ali Garner said...

I'm jealous, I love his music!

Sam and Josh said...

We saw him last year. He is so fun and entertaining and way to go Westin.