Friday, December 18, 2009

Santa and some elves...

The kids wanted to dress up for Christmas like Santa and an elf and I found them like this... So stylish. But awfully cute! I am adding the other pic (of me sitting on "Santa's" lap --Brennan is trying to pull me off...) just so ya'll can see my BELLY! Only seven more weeks!We went to see Santa last week (at Cabela's thanks to friends advice) and it was great. He was a great Santa--very engaging and sweet. They took free pictures of the kids and let us take our own photos, too. We waited for maybe an hour, but it was worth it. The kids liked to look at all the "stuffed animals" in the room anyway, so it was a fun trip.


4 comments:

That Girl said...

I'm so excited for you to have your baby girl and you look FANTASTIC at 33 weeks pregnant! But you always look fantastic. I find out in a week what I'm having. I heard Shanna's having another boy and I'm nervous now. I so want to be done after 2. :)

Cari said...

I am so lucky to know such a beautiful, wonderful individual. Heavenly Father knew what He was doing when He sent me to you. You look beautiful and the boys are just adorable!

Ali Garner said...

I love the belly, and you look so cute in the hat!!

ba and the boys said...

great santa! and those elves are the cutest ever!