Sunday, December 13, 2009

Yearly Photos



We took photos of the boys. Trying to save money, and use our fun camera. Worked out okay... it was just hard to get the boys to cooperate!
We've also been getting ready for Christmas. We have decorated the house, made a gingerbread house, I think we have three different "count downs" going on, music constantly playing, pictures of Santa and reindeer being made, Secret Santa stuff, friends Christmas cards up to show off pics, waiting for neighbor gifts (so I won't make my own treats and eat them...), reading Christmas stories, and even a visit to Santa! Let the fun CONTINUE!!! We'll have photos of the visit to santa and more coming up!

3 comments:

Cari said...

so, so, so handsome!! And that is not even the bias talking! I love these pictures.

That Girl said...

What handsome boys. ;)

Ali Garner said...

Cute cute cute!!!