Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Turkey Cake

Anyone ever had a turkey cake before? Yesterday Aidan brought home a note from preschool asking for us to bring a dessert for today's "feast", but I did not have time to make anything or go to the store. But, we had the body of the frog cake (see other post) left over, so I just made some "brown" frosting and covered the green. I already had laminated "feathers", so I just made some feet and a turkey head and laminated them and stuck them in the cake. Voila!

3 comments:

Jeanna said...

Very creative Brit! I totally spaced that you went private and haven't checked your blog for forever. I love the costumes, especially Weston's - makes him look so grown up. Now you need to post pictures of your cute pregnant self.

ba and the boys said...

so freakin cute!

Ali Garner said...

That is the cutest cake ever! I love the look on the turkey's face! You rock Beebs!