Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Brennan

My baby is two! I can't believe how time flies. He is growing up way too fast (how cliche). We had a "frog" birthday for him, which really just consisted of a Frog Cake. He is always singing the Happy Birthday song, but he sings it more like "Hoppy Birthday". I think the cake turned out pretty cute.All day we kept telling him happy birthday and he would reply, "No Hoppy!" He just didn't understand what a day it was for him. But then when we all gathered round for the cake and presents, he got a bit more excited. He couldn't figure out why we were all looking at him and singing, but he enjoyed it! We got him more Lego Quatro blocks (if you have never heard of them it is because they don't sell them anymore!!! They are the largest size of Legos. We bought our first set five or so years ago, and then they stopped making them, so we have had to buy them on ebay--I think we have about 200 or so now. The kids love them and play with them for HOURS.) We also got him a bunch of "Chuck and Friends" cars and some books and Mr. Potato Head stuff. He got a phone from Omi and Opa which he has hardly stopped carrying around with him, and a Chuck and Friends Fire Station from Grandma and Grandpa.
Weston and Aidan also picked out some candy presents for him. I think by the end of the day he was glad it was his birthday!
He is a great kid. He still loves to play with the pots and pans. He loves to do anything his brothers are doing and copy them in everything they do. He loves to sit and look at books, his favorite show is Word World, and he is great!
Statistics:
Height: 33.5 inches
Weight: 25.3 pounds
Cuteness: out of this world!
We love you Brennan, you make us smile every day!!!

1 comment:

Ali Garner said...

Again with the cute cake! Man are you creative. For Noah's birthday I bought cupcakes from Costco. I am a bad mother.